1. Ph.D. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, IRAN,1998. Title of Thesis: Hall condition and list coloring of graphs. Thesis advisor : Professor E. S. Mahmoodian.
2. M.S. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Shiraz University, Shiraz, IRAN,1990.
3. B.S. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Training Teachers University Of Tehran, IRAN, 1987.
1. Combinatorial algorithms in bioinformatics
2. Phylogenetic networks construction
3. System biology
4. Graph theory.
Membership of national and international institutions
1. Iranian Mathematical Society.
2. Iranian Bioinformatics Society.
3. International Society for Computational Biology.
1. Visiting Scientist, Department of Mathematics, Reading university, Reading, England, July 1999- September 1999.
2. Visiting Scientist, School of Mathematics, University of Science Malaysia (USM),Pinang, Malaysia, July 2010- August 2010.
3. Visiting Scientist, School of Computing, National University of Singapore(NUS),Singapore, September 2010.
4. Visiting Scientist, School of Computing, National University of Singapore(NUS),Singapore, September 2012.
5. Visiting Scientist, School of Computing, National University of Singapore(NUS),Singapore, September 2013.
1. Second Prize Winner in Algebraic Competition for Undergraduate University Students in 1986. This Competition is held annually by the Iranian Mathematical Society, and the Participants are the Distinguished Students from the Universities throughout the Country.
2. Got the First place in the Nationwide Entrance Examination for the MS. degree,1987.
3. Got the Top Second Place in the Entrance Examination for the Ph.D. degree of the Department of Mathematical Sciences of Sharif University of Technology, 1995.
1. Head of Department of Cognitive Modeling, Institute for Brain and Cognitive Science, Shahid Beheshti University, from 2014
2. Member of the School of Biosciences at the Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Tehran.
3. Member of the Center of Excellence Discrete Structure, Algebra and Logic at Shahid Beheshti University.
4. Member of the Bioinformatics Group at the Tehran University
5. Chairman of Math. Dept. 2006-2008
6. Manager of Computer Center of Shahid Beheshti University, 2002-2004
1. Undergraduate Courses: Calculus, Number Theory, Algebra I, Linear Algebra I, Engineering Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, and Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics.
2. Graduate Courses: Combinatorics I and II, Graph Theory, Some Concept in Combinatorics, Introduction to Bioinformatics Algorithm, System Biology, Sequence analysis, and Computational Molecular Biology.